PMMA has a history of successful treatment for facial reshaping, reformation of nasal infrastructure, acne scar correction, and to augment or add contour to various muscle regions of the body (Bioplasty.) PMMA therapy is generally very well tolerated, with low risk of complication for patients.
- Not derived from animals
- Long-lasting results
- Ease of Use
- Natural Appearance
- No prescription required
- Five years medical use history
Dermal filler treatments are now the world’s number one most requested outpatient cosmetic augmentation procedure.
Are you providing the best product for your clientele? PMMA is an especially valued dermal filler because of its permanent results, non-allergenic properties, and history of safety.
In addition to aesthetic uses, PMMA resin has been used by orthopaedic surgeons as a bone cement for joint replacement.
How is PMMA different from other fillers?
Temporary injectable dermal fillers made of natural or synthetic materials do not hold up well over time. They break down easily and are eventually absorbed by the body. This results in a system of repetitive procedures to maintain results. These repeating visits are often complained about by customers.
PMMA is different. Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) is not absorbed by the body. Instead, PMMA works with the skin to encourage collagen production which provides natural support for long lasting results that do not require customers to return.
PMMA Best Uses
The diverse functionality of PMMA allows it to be used in a broad range of aesthetic enhancements including treatment or correction of the following:
- Bioplasty reshaping of large areas (see more below)
- Topical scarring from acne
- Sagging in the jaw line
- Weak or small chin
- Deformities of the nasal passages
- Nasolabial folds – deep creases from smiling
- Marionette lines – creases at the corners of the mouth
- Glabellar folds – deep wrinkle between the eyebrows
- Sagging of the cheeks
- Improved profile of the zygomatic arch
- Perioral fine lines – vertical line above and below the lips
- Improved lip volume and border
With the Bioplasty procedure, PMMA may be used throughout the body for goals such as:
- Adding contour to the gluteal region
- Reshaping the thighs, legs and ankles
- Refining and sculpting the shoulder and pectoral areas of the upper body
Note: Due to the permanent nature of PMMA, it is recommended for professional use only.
Ingredients & Properties:
PMMA is a polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) composed of non-animal material. The PMMA microspheres are combined with cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). This solution is then suspended in a chemical colloid (carboxymethylcellulose). The resulting blend is completely sterile and advantageous in several ways:
- Results are permanent, no need for touch-ups and recurring office visits.
- The nature of the suspension results in a filler that stays where it is placed.
- It is non-allergenic, since the suspension is not animal-derived.
- 9 out of 10 patients reported less pain when treatments were performed using fillers which contain Lidocaine.
In the long-term, PMMA encourages your skin’s natural collagen production, further promoting the permanent results of the procedure.
How to Use:
PMMA treatments require minimal preparation and offer clients a low risk of complications. As with any biomedical cosmetic procedure, there are important considerations to bear in mind when using this, or any other injectable filler. Please read all instructions carefully before application.
Start by washing and thoroughly drying the application area. Sterilize the area with an antibacterial solution.
Inject PMMA deep into the skin at the subcutaneous plane. This product is not meant to be placed subdermally or superficially. Incorrect placement may provide inadequate or poor results.
Depending on the area treated, the skin may be lightly massaged following injection.
Following injection, the application site may be red and/or swollen. This should disappears within a seven days.
- Included in the kit: 1.5cc BD syringes, needles, brochures.
- Expiration Date: Two years from opening
- Length of Results: Permanent
- Shipping: Worldwide including USA, Europe, Australia…
- Shipping Cost: FREE
- Delivery Time: 24-7hrs for USA, Europe, Canada, and UK. Six business days all other countries.
- Shipping Options: Fedex, UPS, USPS, Royal Mail, Canadian Post, Australian Post